Regular price Sold
Regular priceUnit price per
Celtic knot design hand-painted skate deck art.
For this deck, the vines intertwine, encouraging your ancient roots to gather up the skate parts needed… to crawl up and acid drop off of your crystal display cabinet. 🛹
You will house this in your crystal display cabinet, correct?
Interlocking Celtic knots ready to be illuminated on your wall.
The Pacific Northwest had a heavy population of Skandinavians early on. One small town of Poulsbo is still deeply rooted in old Viking and Celtic culture. When you're ready and it's safe, you should visit the hoppin' Norse City Board Room skate shop there to pick up some parts. Local skate shops are the lifeline of skate culture, supporting them is a priority. Skate Shop Day!
- One-of-a-kind, hand-painted design
- Perfect for a crystal display cabinet
- Luscious, acrylic paint detail over clear gesso
- 4 coats of high gloss varnish
- Custom, American-made, hard rock maple deck
- 8” wide x 30” long
- Beautiful, natural, Mt. Skate walnut wall hanging hardware included
- Each artwork purchase plants at least one native tree
- Several artworks support a specific charitable cause
- Please get in touch with any requests